Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Break-up

Genre: Romantic Comedy
Rating: 5/10

(Source: benbarren's Flickr Photostream)

I watched in on Friday after ripping it from Mr. Shu's HDD. Interestingly, he watched it on Friday too. Haha such a coincidence.

As the title suggests, it's about Jennifer Aniston's character breaking up with her boyfriend, played by Vince Vaughn. They shared an apartment, so even after they broke up, they still lived together until the apartment was sold.

I don't know why Mr. Tan said the movie sucks. Oh wait...I DO remember why. Haha he said that he didn't expect the ending to be like this. The thing is, this movie made me cry. I could connect myself to certain parts of the movie. Like how differently men and women think of their relationships. ;P

Both Aniston's and Vaughn's acting is passable. I especially loved Aniston in this movie. Vaughn did better in Wedding Crashers. I feel that he's more suitable for comedy roles.

I like it!

No comments: