Thursday, March 01, 2007

Food Glorious Food!

This CNY season, I've been eating quite alot of yummy food, so thought I should post some yummy pictures to remind myself that being sick is no good. [I'm completely cured, by the way]

Last Thursday, I went to Bayu Timor with Mr. & Mrs. Lee. I had a glass of iced cappuccino and fish & wedges [substituted fries with wedges]. Oops, only managed to get pictures of the drink because, well, I was too hungry to take pictures when my food arrived. Hehe.

Cappuccino at Bayu Timor

The place is really great. Nice ambiance, good service, food tastes good too. I've been to both Sungei Wang and Taman Megah branches. The Sungei Wang's branch is abit small and tight, so I prefer the Taman Megah branch, I think they have two adjoined shoplots!

Then on Monday, the girls [Ms. Fok, Ms. Chen, Ms. Boey and I] went to TGIF to celebrate Ms. Choong's birthday. We had such a great time camwhoring, even in the bathroom of The Curve. I had chicken fillet with mashed potatoes [substituted fries with that, I notice how much I try not to eat fries other than McDs and Long John's fries]. My chicken was not too tasty. But the mashed potatoes...woo...damn yummy I tell you. Buttery taste too. Being TGIF, service was great lah of course. They even offered us to take a group photo judging by the camwhore looks on our faces.

Chicken Fillet with Mashed Potatoes
(Source: Ms. Choong's camera)

Ms. Chen and I had a pact...that's it for this year. No more makan besar rounds for us. ;P

No comments: