Sunday, March 25, 2007

FYP Lab: OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm cursed or something. I can't seem to wake up at 6am on Sunday mornings. That's two Sundays in a row in which I've not heard the alarm and continued sleeping like a pig. Thank you Mr. Yeow for sms-ing me this morning, otherwise I think I would have slept till 12pm. Anyway...

REJOICE! I finally finished all my FYP lab work today...! I'm so happy I'm actually smiling to myself eventhough I haven't studied for tomorrow's test. Hahahahhaha. I AM HAPPY. The 25 experiments I did for the past two weeks were worth while. At least now I can say that I have done enough experiments to conclude my results significantly.

Number of mice which contributed to the experiments from July 2006 through March 2007:

Number of replicates: 63
Number of best combination replicates: 18
Mice that were sacrificed without producing results [technical errors]: 5
TOTAL= 63 + 18 + 5 = 86

To all the 86 mice...may you rest in peace.

No comments: