Friday, March 23, 2007

Poster Presentation

The major-est presentation for the year is finally over. Spent 6 hours just cutting n sticking words into the poster. Being such a perfectionist, I can't expect less can I? ;P

UHU glu-stick DOES NOT stick things well. Yesterday everything was okay, perfect. But the moment the poster was transported..everything started to fall apart! Hehe. So, stick to UHU Happy Glu! (pun unintended)

8.30pm: Cutting and sticking and aligning title


9.30pm: Header completed


9.30pm: Pasting content into coloured papers


11.30pm: All content pasted on coloured paper


12.30am: Pasting pictures


2.30am: Final product


3.00am: Mayhem

Maybe I took so long because I kept taking pictures ;P The presentation went well, probably because I had one very lenient examiner *yay*. It went well for the other examiner too, and I feel so lucky today. Lucky for not getting scary lady lecturers, lucky for getting the lenient-est examiner of all, lucky that I am able to drive home after the adrenaline rush was over and fatigue started kicking in.

With this over, I can now concentrate on

a) FYP write up
b) Tests
c) Final exams

And with labwork ceasing soon (can't wait for Sunday), I can finally fully concentrate on FYP write up too. Kind of lagging in every department.

No comments: