Thursday, March 08, 2007

Shopping Under 1.5 Hours

Shopping alone is fun [Sorry Ms. Yap, I had to get my shoes already, they were atretic]. I bought two pairs of shoes and two formal tops [buy one free one from Goggles] all under 1.5 hours. Happy nya.

Yummy new shoes

I still need a pair of black shoes!! The formal tops I bought were ok, quite nice looking, but wasn't entirely happy with the lack of colours to choose from. Had to settle for second best. But since it was buy one free one, can't complain much ler.

Presentation is on Saturday, and I'm really looking forward to it [ABEL members please do not kill me for saying this].

PS: Driving from UM to Pyramid using NPE only takes 15 minutes on a non-peak weekday!
PPS: No, I do not have a shoe fetish

1 comment:

jennychenni said...

babe, i just realised that my blog's background is exactly like urs...even the colour code is the same.u noe how i noticed?was playing the flipping btw tabs game..haha..cool :>