Friday, April 20, 2007

NoteZilla

Genre: Organisation Softwares
Rating: 5/10

I've always wanted a software like this. Heck, didn't even know it can exist. Was thinking more along the lines of a desktop calender on the desktop actually. Anyway, this software lets you post stick-it notes on anywhere of your computer, be it the desktop, folders, internet browsers and etc.

Print screen of my desktop with NoteZilla notes (top left corner). You know what will be better?! Having the notes to look 3-D. Then I'll rate this programme 10/10 just for that! Yes, my desktop is black without any wallpaper, you don't let meh?!

It is easy to drag them around the desktop, but anyhow, I have not, and do not plan to stick it in the folders and browsers...can't stand a mess like that!! There are options to hide/show the notes, change colour, change texture, change font, the list goes on.

One thing that I find a small flaw is that, when I typed in a note, it's not easy to 'finalise' it, as in the blinking cursor will still be on the note even when you clicked 'outside of the note'. Weird...maybe I still do not know how to fully use it. WAH the other thing that I can't tahan is that when you exit the programme, the notes disappear. This means that the software's icon is at your SYSTEM TOOLBAR forever (until you exit it)!!

No comments: