Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spiderman 3

Genre: Fantasy, Marvel
Rating: 6/10

(Source: StumbleUpon)

The third [final?] installment of your friendly neighbourhood, Spiderman. I like it because of the following reasons:

a) Kristen Dunst did not irritate me
b) Topher Grace [remember him in In Good Cpmpany??] is great!!!
c) The last showdown is just...too cool
d) Any scene with J. Jonah Jameson [portrayed by J.K. Simmons] made me laugh
e) I love James Franco

Ah, everybody acted well, except for Tobey McGuire. I can't stand him. I have no idea WHY...Topher Grace, who looks like him, did not get the Spiderman part. Maybe his name is kinda sissy.

This movie gives a closure on the Peter Parker - Harry Osbourne rivalry. The Peter Parker - Uncle Ben killer rivalry. Maybe there really won't be a fourth installment [what's the latest update on this issue huh?]. The actions scenes were kind of fast, and me, being slow, can't really get what is going on but who cares, we all know Spiderman wins in the end right?

It is, for me, the best installment because I love stories that gives weightage on friendship shit. Can cry ok.

No comments: