Sunday, July 08, 2007

7 Truths / Interests

Ms. Ng tagged me! *Yay* an extra post for me then!

Instructions: Write 7 truths or interests about yourselves. Then tag 7 people to continue this tag.

Truths:

a) I am a neat freak. I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder [OCD]. I arrange stuff. My clothes are arranged according to colour. Books arranged according to height, publisher, then author. Notes colour coded according to sections.
b) I am terrified of cockroaches. If I spot one [be it an ootheca, a nymph or an imago], I make sure it's dead before I go to sleep, even if I have to turn my room upside down.
c) I don't do make up. It irritates my eyes and my face. However, it is a must for me to give myself a facial at least once, at most twice a week.
d) I have no interest whatsoever in outdoor activities. I don't do sports. I don't exercise to keep fit. I hate to sweat.

Interests:

e) I love to sing.
f) I love buying stuff. Clothes, stationeries, stuff for the lab, computer accessories, books, daily consumables, EVERYTHING.
g) I love to be in pictures. I also love to take pictures. I also love taking candid shots.

I tag:
a) Shu Chien Fatt [See got new blog material for you!]
b) Elaine Pan
c) Erwin Chia
d) Felicia Chan
e) Gerald Soh
f) Kevin Siah
g) Ng Kee Win

No comments: