Thursday, July 12, 2007

Since I Am Insane...

Look it's a long wait ok? So here goes a little post about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [DH for short]. I've been surfing the informative internet for some foreshadowing thing in the Prisoner of Azkaban [PoA] movie [JK Rowling said the movie gave her chills because the director sort of gave away what was going to happen in the final book]. Lots of forums I read gave a few prevailing theories:

a) In PoA movie, Snape stood in front of the children, protecting them against the werewolf Lupin [could this foreshadow which side is Snape actually on?].
b) In PoA movie, Lupin and Harry had a long talk, whereby Lupin described Lily Potter as "sees things in people where others couldn't", and "she's been there for Lupin when others weren't" [foreshadows that Lily and Remus Lupin had a relationship before Lily-James Potter?].
c) In PoA movie, Hermione and Harry went back in time to rescue Sirius and then-time Harry from dementor attacks. Hermione said: "You're dying, both of you" [OMG Sirius is already dead, could this foreshadow that Harry will die too? I won't mind it!!! He was quite an irritating character in book 6, and Potter fans please do not kill me for saying this, it's just my opinion, I wish Potter no harm].

And finally, JK Rowling said in an interview with Jonathan Ross, BBC [Part 1], [Part 2] that there will be two significant deaths in DH. So here are my guesses:

a) Remus Lupin [I think all the Marauders eventually die]
b) Severus Snape [I really hope not!! But since I think all Marauders die, Snape should too, to sort of clear their generation's hatred and etc]

Just a guess. I'm no JK Rowling. Only 9 more days!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

two things :

1) a reliable source from UK with close contact to JK rowling said that one of the 3 main characters are going to die. That would me either ron, hermi or harry.


2) you coming to the launching of the book in midvalley MPH?





































just joking on (1) there... :P

fluffybeauty said...

OMG you gave me a heart attack u know?!?!? Hahahha. If Harry, then I don't care ler. But if either Ron or Hermione, I'll cry. You're mean. Hahaha.

Nope, not going for any book launches cuz I won't buy the hard cover. Waiting for the soft cover next year, and in the mean time, read the pirated ebook. ;P Are you going?

Anonymous said...

I work at midvalley. So, if weekdays I will drop by. Look at all the desperate people.... :P

Actually my gang thought of this really mean scheme. We will go there and flip the book to the last page and then talk about it loudly. Haha...sure to piss people off.