Friday, August 17, 2007

Chili's

Oooh very big portion for everything! Bottomless for a certain tortilla chip (spicy tomato sauce refillable, beef sauce not refillable), bottomless for fruit juices and soft drinks. Service good. But cannot book.

The portion was so big, couldn't finish anything. But nevertheless, yummy!! TGIF and Chili's are the same standard when it comes to taste.

Nothing much to be said, Chili's fulfills the criteria for American dining. And, remember to go there with an empty stomach, preferably for lunch.

Bottomless tortilla chips.

Fried chicken chop (corn not in picture).

Tomato basil pasta.

Classic burger (or something like that). Corn not included in the dish.

Spaghetti of some sort.

And...I forgot to take a picture of my own Mushroom Swiss Burger. Haha.

4 comments:

Kevin Siah said...

Wah banyak duit ah... I thought the previous trip to Jogoya burnt a hole in your pocket already? Unless you got someone to treat you this time ;) Food looks greasily delicious though!

Tan said...

Eiii next time bring me along...I can finish the food for you...win win...I get free meal you don't ahve to feel bad wasting and depriving some poor african of food because the farmer rather sell it to you for a higher price than to the african....but that is if it is more akward for you to waste food than have me around:p

Kevin Siah said...

Ooh yah... I forgot... happy birthday!

Tan said...

Eii...I ni kan your cikgu in school...sure teach wrong stuff...but i am still the mahaguru...muahahha....in other things...okay I won't joke about that anymore..I also getting tired...now to find some new stuff to bully you with....