This morning is the third morning in a row that I woke up late.
a) Wednesday, didn't feel like waking up as early as I planned (5.30am) so reset alarm and woke up at 8.00am instead.
b) Thursday, planned to wake up at 7.30am but overslept and woke up at 9.00am.
c) Today, planned to wake up at 5.00am but was so blur, got up and reset alarm to 5.30am but somehow reset to a time earlier than the actual time at that time [go figure].
I left my downloads on through the night, when my mum knocked on my door at 7.00am, I woke up and the first thing I did was to stop all my downloading tasks. But I deleted all of them instead. Thank got its not 'Delete tasks and downloaded files' option!!!!!!
And THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY.
I completed my week's target with minor hiccups due to my indisciplined mind. Went to Rimba Ilmu today [a botanical forest in UM] with Ms. Sujatha and took some pictures. Sorry Ms. Chen, your Gynura formosana kitamura is not available there.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Blurry Day
Logged at
5:11 PM
Category: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment