Hello.. Nice to meet you... I has some question to ask you regarding the Spot Mouse.. I already purchase a new Spot Mouse this month also.. But after I bought it... I found that the scroll button make noisy sound when I scroll it... Do you face the same problem??
Hope you can help.. I hope to know is this the mouse problem or just normal...
2 comments:
Hello.. Nice to meet you...
I has some question to ask you regarding the Spot Mouse..
I already purchase a new Spot Mouse this month also..
But after I bought it...
I found that the scroll button make noisy sound when I scroll it...
Do you face the same problem??
Hope you can help..
I hope to know is this the mouse problem or just normal...
PS:
I get know about you from the Google...
Hope you can help..
Thanks
U can email me at informsme@gmail.com
Hello,
Do you mean the ticking sound on every scrolling? If yes, then I guess its normal.
My mouse have been ticking everytime I scroll since I bought it. Hope that helps.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy new year.
Post a Comment