Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yip's Kitchen (Sunway Pyramid)

We came here for dinner after finding out the Italiannies have not open in Pyramid. Crazy you know, we were shopping from 12pm till 8pm. Yip's Kitchen is located on LG2 opposite Memory Lane (sorry, no idea why I always put ML as a landmark, possibly old working hazard?). Serves non-halal Chinese dishes ranging from ala carte dishes, to single-portioned rice, noodles n porridge dishes. I like all that we ordered!! Price standard I guess, service good also. The cushion seats are dirty wor, possibly stained from their pre-opening renovations?

Ms. Chan and Ms. Kong ordered herbal sugar cane drink.

My ice blended cappuccino. They objected to order but I still struggled to meet my dream!

Ms. Kong's fish porridge. The porridge super smooth but the portion also super small.

Ms. Chan's mee. Tastes like Sing zhou meehoon, nice!

My sui kou spinach mee. Nice too!

Jelly fish with super lots of onions.

No comments: