Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Zen Restaurant (Sunway Pyramid)

I remember that Felicia ate here and recommended me this place before (was supposed to go with her that time hehe).

Ah had lunch here today. Go for the lunch, I think it's more economical because they provide lunch sets, all reasonably well priced. The ala carte, however, are expensive like anything. One plate of caterpillar roll (with gigantic prawn and topped with avocado) costs RM25, only 4 pieces of roll lor mind you. My one set of tempura also costs RM22 only ma. Anyway, the service here is great if the restaurant has less customers, once peak hours not so good lor. The ambience really superb. However, I do not like it that they only give 2 menus per table (even though there are 4 customers on the table). Food taste good in Zen! Give it a try and remember to go during lunch hour! Oh and they also have buffet lunch on Sundays at RM63 (inclusive of tax) per pax.

Saba fish set my parents ordered.

Beef set for my brother.

Tempura (the usual) set for me.

No comments: