Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng Part II

Wow I realise they always revamp their place and make their things more expensive lor. Take a look at my old post on Wong Kok. This time they have Kwok Chun Onn as their ambassador to fight with Kim Gary's Wong Chung Chak. Anyway, I guess their menu have much more variety, but I can't really give a solid conclusion because I seldom come here. I suggested this for Jenny's birthday because of the free gigantic milk tea for birthday celebrations. But OH NO, it's not free! A minimum of RM30 collective purchase was required, and a minimum of 6 people head count too.

We all ordered drinks because already had our dinner, so the extra milk tea seemed redundant. But anyhow, who doesn't want free stuff? I mean, 'free' stuff?

A new menu again.

My Red Dancing Shoes [?]. It's actually an ice blended rose drink topped with yam ice cream.

Esther's chocolate ice blended.

Catherine's honey lemon juice.

Jenny's ice blended coffee with cincau.

Shi Jie's lemon green tea.

And the free gigantic milk tea. Quite nice, the tea taste is actually quite strong.

No comments: