A friend sent me this online shopping blog called Behind the Seam. Okay what is it with me and promoting shopping items lately...(by the way, any news on your shoes yet Ms. Quan?).
Satisfy your shopping addiction online with the latest fashion pieces. This group not only sells clothes, they have accessories, bags and make up too! Hebat mou? The price is reasonable though I truly have not bought any items myself. Will do, after the car service (that's what I keep telling people when I kena ajak shopping). And I like the way the blog has an Audrey Hepburn banner!
Cash on delivery can be arranged within Klang Valley area. If preferred, items can also be posted through Pos Laju.
A print screen of the website and my favourite item. Superb nice bag, it's sold out for now but restockable. Enquire through their email at behind.the.seam@gmail.com.Actually I think Gan Lei Leng, Allison and Veronica will like this blog. Check it out babes!
No comments:
Post a Comment