Monday, February 16, 2009

Bubba Gump, Malaysia! [Part II]

For the first time, I brought my camera to Bubba Gump after missing out on photo opportunities 2 to 3 times in the past. Click this link for my old Bubba Gump post last year.

Dessert
I like the mud pie better than this That Chocolate Thing. But remember, if you're going to order the mud pie, you had better have 3 to 4 people share it. Its the size of a 0.5 kg cake, its actually ice cream (vanilla and chocolate flavour) topped with chocolate syrup. Yummm. That Chocolate Thing not so nice because I just don't like brownies / cookie-like texture dessert plus its warm below the ice cream. The photo looks tempting though eh?

That Chocolate Thing.

Appetisers
Some of us ordered starters. The Seafood Chowder comes in large or small sizes, so you can actually choose. I didn't taste it though haha. Next, my favourite Greenbow Tender (if I eat it as my main meal also satisfied) at RM 12.90 and good portion. Mr. Shu however observed that the portion has shrunk compared to when we first ate it. The dish is actually chicken fillet marinaded with cajun sauce. Cabbage comes with the dish but the cabbage is always bitter, anyhow it's good to combine meat and cabbage since the sauce is too salty when eaten just like that. Ohh also comes with the cheese dip. Perfect la for exciting our taste buds. Then there's Cajun Shrimp which our friend ate it as main meal plus it also came with garlic bread.

Seafood Chowder.

Greenbow Tenders.

Cajun Shrimp.

Main meals
Next comes the main meals. I'll just leave it to your taste buds' engine to work out how it taste by observing the photos. :) Just remember, never try to order a full course by yourself in Bubba Gump! Can never finish...!

Barumoundi something.

Cheeseburger?

Shrimp Linguini. But that's not the formal name for this in the menu ya.

Haven't dropped an entry in a long time ya? Anyhow, got another entry for posting but I'm just waiting for free time. Got to get back to concentrating on doing formal work!!! Gaaaaahhh!!!

No comments: