Another RC and farm post!!! Someone should pay me for blogging about these games all the time.
Now about RC. On Thursday or Friday, they started selling ingredients at a very high price already. One day three ingredients are for sale, and they range from 4000 to 10000 RC currency. The whole day they'll sell the same ingredient only, so if it's useful for you, you can actually run your restaurant the whole day to buy that particular ingredient. Today I'm buying pasta!!! Need two more, and 12k.
People have been coming to my blog because they Googled RC. Here's a Restaurant City guide I follow, click on this link. They have a daily food quiz link and an optimum table layout link and lots of other hints and tips!
Lo and behold! My latest layout!
People have been coming to my blog because they Googled RC. Here's a Restaurant City guide I follow, click on this link. They have a daily food quiz link and an optimum table layout link and lots of other hints and tips!
Lo and behold! My latest layout!
Since I'm at this and I am really lazy to start real work, let's venture into funny things about Farm and RC.
In farm,
In farm,
- Your avatar is larger than the horse.
- Coconuts, bananas, mangoes can exist together with cherry, apple, orange.
Restaurant
- Your employees move hands in a funny way like *hocus pocus* hand swishing.
- Apples cost 10k.
- Toilets don't need doors, customers do their business in the open, not a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment