I drove for 1 hour and 15 minutes earlier and still have not reached home. So I diverted to Sunway Pyramid. Now sitting in Coffee Bean (great wifi man, fast) drinking my favourite tall vanilla ice blended coffee without whipped cream (controlling my diet now, so called, but I also hear that coffee makes you fat, but that's besides the point), MSN-ing (read: gossiping), looking for articles, replying emails and facebooking.
Pyramid is very quiet in the old wing area. In front-above me, I can see messy computerware boxes stacked up everywhere...
Banyak warga asing di Coffee Bean hari ini. ...
Esquire Kitchen is practically empty. Dragon-i has more customers.
It's now 9 pm. You think traffic ok already kah?
Pyramid is very quiet in the old wing area. In front-above me, I can see messy computerware boxes stacked up everywhere...
Banyak warga asing di Coffee Bean hari ini. ...
Esquire Kitchen is practically empty. Dragon-i has more customers.
It's now 9 pm. You think traffic ok already kah?
No comments:
Post a Comment