Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nuffnang Cheque and Other Stories

So those 30 articles to be read, NOT YET started. Who knew my homework could take me 4 hours man?! 4 hours to cook up 4 pages, scan graphs that I do not comprehend and compile a collage on Photoshop. I am loving CS3!!! Loads loads faster.

I GOT MY NUFFNANG CHEQUE. It's an RM 50.20 cheque collected since I joined Nuffnang in July 2008. Yay I'm going to use this money to fund my crazy shopping mood for books (bought like nine books since October 2008 and have yet to read one!!!), things-I-need, and a sudden psycho purchase of a gadget which I know I will have difficulty using (update later!!!!). Yah, so the Nuffnang cheque is already gone. Splurge crazy.

Thank you Nuffnang!

This is a Christmas card I received from dear Ann Jee. I love the content so much, I took a photo of it. She is so cute, makes our crazy lab days better. :)

Christmas card from Ann Jee.

I have finished buying the books I've targeted. So a happy photo of my shelf soon. I don't like Sundays very much. :(

3 comments:

joan said...

Woah, you cashed out the money you earned from Nuffnang! I'm still keeping mine since the amount hasn't been increasing since months ago. Haven't been active lately. No updates..Huihhh..

Chia said...

books are expensive. =(

i only buy at warehouse sales. or read ebooks. ^^

goldnugget said...

woah, got money fr nuffnang.cool.maybe i shld hv one too..hihi.i've moved my blog to another one.check it out!