So the review of this movie was originally a project with a movie-review-blogger, but I can no longer find his blog (revamp maybe?) - so this review timely signifies the beginning of a new Fluffy Beauty character.
I love this movie so much (compared to my feelings the last I watched) that this time round, I watched it twice in the span of three consecutive days. And I cried hard. I love it because it sums up relationships so well. Father and estranged-son. Brothers. Mother and daughter. Mentor and mentee. Owner and dog. One-sided admiration. A couple whom have the means to be married to each other, but filled with resentment. A couple who have never met, but are meant for each other since day one.
I don't know where to find such a pair anymore. Mutual affection, admiration and respect. And letter writing. :) This is one of the most romantic movies I've ever watched!
The performances by Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves were delivered perfectly. The soundtrack also played a vital role in me loving this movie. And I was especially drawn to the trailer featuring Keane - Somewhere Only We Know as the music. I will watch it over and over again, just for this happy, warm, loving feeling.
I love this movie so much (compared to my feelings the last I watched) that this time round, I watched it twice in the span of three consecutive days. And I cried hard. I love it because it sums up relationships so well. Father and estranged-son. Brothers. Mother and daughter. Mentor and mentee. Owner and dog. One-sided admiration. A couple whom have the means to be married to each other, but filled with resentment. A couple who have never met, but are meant for each other since day one.
I don't know where to find such a pair anymore. Mutual affection, admiration and respect. And letter writing. :) This is one of the most romantic movies I've ever watched!
The performances by Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves were delivered perfectly. The soundtrack also played a vital role in me loving this movie. And I was especially drawn to the trailer featuring Keane - Somewhere Only We Know as the music. I will watch it over and over again, just for this happy, warm, loving feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment