Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can't Stop Touching

Hey this is suicide! I'm so addicted to this crap, I don't feel like sleeping [note: not that I can't, I don't want to]. Matilor. Plus I have two classes tomorrow [panic button]. *blergh* I even plan to do two repetitions of experiments so that I don't have to be in uni on Friday [pressure button].

I am so not looking forward to March. Whole month full of datelines and my major presentation will be in March! I even bought a blazer just for that occasion, quite looking forward to it, BUT the feeling of not being prepared is a scary thought.

Up till now, my FYP results are still quite unsubstantial. Maybe I must always use black mice. That's a thought that suddenly came through me...the mice with best results are always C57BL. Pressure man! Pressured like an autoclave.

1 comment:

Chia said...

blazer?? oO

dont worry about ur fyp. it will come along nicely. (tat's what i've been telling myself) =)