Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dome Cafe

I can't sleep, so I'm going to carry on blogging. This is my new jamban ma [credits to Mr. Lum for this term], sure must spend more time with it right?

Yesterday was my first time in Dome Cafe. Hmph if it weren't for the vouchers, I wouldn't even step foot in it. So damn expensive...even more costly than Starbucks and Coffee Bean ok. I had pink guava juice whilst Mr. Shu had apple crunchy [some ice blended apple drink], which was super nice. Nicer than my guava juice which was thickish and unsweetened. Hehehe.

Apple Crunchy and Pink Guava Juice

We ate big breakfast [omg it was so delicious, especially the chicken sausage and the scrambled eggs!!!] and lasagne which was quite mediocre...not too tasty. Didn't get a picture of it, was too hungry and the smell of bacon made me unable to think straight!

Conclusion: I will always dream about the big breakfast, but I will never go there again unless I am a millionaire, or I have the vouchers again, or someone spends me *wink*

No comments: