I feel that way because:
a) My laptop is now virus-free [hopefully]
b) I cleaned the water bath in the lab [hehe spilled egg-substance solution into it the other day]
It's cool doing experiments on weekends [as nerdish as it sounds]. I made an amazing discovery on Thursday night!!!!! There's a LAN cable in the lab and I could get connected to the internet [thanks to Ms. Chan & Ms. Kong]. Super duper inspiration for me to sit in the lab for long-hours of time. So hebat, I even don't feel like leaving the lab ok.
Weekend tasks:
a) 6 FYP experiments
b) Plan Poster Presentation layout - start typing something
c) Update all lecture notes
d) Continue writing FYP discussion
e) Update and tabulate FYP results
f) Compile and wrap Entomology assignment
So far, I've managed to do 50% of a) and 50% of c)
Life is really great! *BIG GRIN*
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Clean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment