Yesterday I clocked in 12 hours in uni, and really doing work with substance ok. Only about 1 hour break plus minus?
7.00am-9.00am: Experiment
9.00am-10.15am: Microscopy Class
10.15am-11.00am: BREAK
11.00am-12.15pm: Ethnobotany Class
12.15pm-2.30pm: Driving around UM to take pictures for Photography Assignment
2.30pm-3.00pm: Mr. Tan helped me install the full version of Adobe Photoshop Pro CS2! [You're so smart!!! "Please tell me something I don't know" -Quote Mr. Tan]
3.00pm-4.15pm: Entomology Class
4.15pm-7.00pm: Experiment
I slept kind of late [12.15am is late for me, can or not???] yesterday, spending time with Photoshop. I'm done with my assignment, ready to be checked and approved next week.
And this morning, I woke up feeling paranoid. Because of that paranoia feeling [plus dire warnings from friends about backing up] I burnt my whole FYP write-up and pictures into a CD. Felt like my whole laptop is virusy. It's weird that McAfee couldn't detect Trojans but AVG could. My USB flash drive has Trojans all the time. Wat the crap!?!?! I pray that my FYP writing will stay intact and problem-free until I print and submit it.
So, friends whom always receive files from me, scan first before opening!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Clocked In 12 Hours
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment