Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thomas Edison Said...

Two more papers...

a) Medicinal Entomology [About arthropods and how they carry diseases]
b) Alternative Medicine [Whole bunch of philosophical shit, I mean...thing, I mean...words, I mean...ideas including a very surprising quote by Thomas Edison. Didn't he invent a light bulb or something?! What's he doing here?! He said and I quote: "The doctors in the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease"]

My FYP writing is making progress. Yesterday I finished editing Chapter 1, added a bit more references, and edited Chapter 2 a little. Today I edited Chapter 2 a bit more. I am SLOW!!! And I am tensed!!!!! Let's see, I plan to finish it by the 2nd of May, so 6 more days.

27/04/07: Finish editing Chapter 2. Make sure references tally with citations. Study Alternative Medicine
28/04/07: Edit Chapter 3. Study Alternative Medicine
29/04/07: Edit Chapter 4 and Appendices. Study Alternative Medicine
30/04/07: Attend Alternative Medicine examination. Look on while others scream MERDEKA. Go home and mope. Edit Chapter 5. Add more references.
01/05/07: Edit Chapter 5.
02/05/07: List down tables, figures. Add table of content. Check format. Double check format. Triple check format. Call Ms. Chan P.S. and cry.

Know what. I am POSITIVE I can do this! I am a Hakka-poh what!!! How can my Hakkaism fail me in times of crisis?! Heck I can even blog now when I plan to wake up in 5 hours!

No comments: