Monday, May 14, 2007

King's Quest VII

I've been surfing the whole Google for close to an hour and returned no results in looking for free King's Quest VII (KQ VII) download. Does anyone know where I can get it?! I've surfed through a lot of forums saying that Roberta Williams [KQ creator] will hunt down every site that features a free download on it.

See, in computer game shops, whenever I ask whether they have the full collection of KQ (recently released), they oggle at me because they've never heard of it before. So old meh the game?! Cis. Today I bought Lemonade Tycoon 2, and Yahoo! games collection but I was just too malu to ask for King's Quest. ;P

Frustrated!!!

As of today, my holiday begins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.abandonware-paradise.fr/abandonware-1132-gamereview.html

Or

dosgamer.com, and search for King's Quest VII

Anonymous said...

Anonymous delivers! TY anon, been looking for this for a while

Anonymous said...

unfortunately the one on dosgamer is only a demo