I think I subject my feet to torture on my own accord. I cannot blame anyone for this misfortune of always buying bad shoes. They look good as hell but they cut my feet like hell too. On Saturday, while I was walking in Low Yat with my SLIPPERS, SLIPPERS ok, not heels...I managed to obtain two cuts on my right feet. The slipper is one size smaller than my feet. Talk about stubborness. When I bought the slipper, they were on 70% discount, and I really love the pink one but couldn't find size 7. So I bought one size smaller. But since my brains weren't functioning properly at that time, I just DIDN'T think of trying on size 8. *slap*
Then today's story was...I wore my denim stilettos and noticed that the top part will fall apart anytime soon. So I went and looked for a new pair of shoes. I found one pair, black, but little support at the back of the shoe, kind of different from my usual style. I walked with it in the store for 5 whole minutes ok. It was ok I thought, just need a little get-used-to the support at the front. Bought it and wore it straight away. After 30 minutes, both sides of my feet got cut like mad.
After dinner, I switched back to my denim stilettos.
When I wake up in the morning, I will spend the whole day for myself. Have ME TIME for myself. Been longing to do the following:
a) Clean up my room
b) Put the bags of recyclables in recycling bins
c) Throw bags and bags of rubbish in my car boot [been there since 4 months ago!!!!]
d) Read
e) Correct my FYP hard copy
f) Rest my feet. May they heal from the stupid cuts.
No comments:
Post a Comment