Dining post without pictures because it was a spontaneous decision and I do not bring my camera with me at all times. Forgot how it was like to have Mr. Shu back and pestering him to take picture take picture. This Japanese restaurant is located in LG floor, New Wing, 1 Utama. It is situated directly opposite Memory Lane.
And the moment you walk in, there's this cute manager with the cutest smile greeting you and taking your order. You know what, I think this manager is placed there just so that you'll order more [explanation later]. Ok so Mr. Shu had beef teppanyaki set and I had a Shoyu Ramen [pork soup ramen]. Then the cute manager went on explaining that it's not spicy, unlike what it looks like from the menu. So sweet don't you think?
Food was ok. I regretted my ramen choice. Should have gone for the spicy one, even though I can't take spicy shit. Seriously I think when I ate with my parents, my mum ordered the spicy ramen which was superb...! Mr. Shu's beef was tasty, but meat a bit too tough.
Then after we finished our food, Mr. Shu looked at the menu just for fun. Which reminds me of this moron called Shu Jing who once left the restaurant, telling the waitress to CHARGE HER STUPID ICE CREAM INTO OUR BILL JUST BECAUSE SHE KNOWS MR. SHU. Yes I have not forgot this incident!!! Etched in my brain forever!!! Your bloody ice cream cost RM7 and I didn't even touch it! Not one taste! Bitch. [Sorry can't resist]
So anyway, while we were innocently looking at the menu, the cute manager asked whether we wanted ice cream. Then I just...automatically without thinking said ok. Then he said green tea flavour ok? Then I automatically said ok again. Then Mr. Shu called me suckerfish. Haha whatever makes him happy man. The green tea ice cream is...SUPERB. Not too sweet, has traces of green tea leaves, a bit coarse though.
I will go back there to look at the manager again. I mean, for the green tea ice cream.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Nippon Yataimura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment