Saturday, June 02, 2007

MS Office 2007 - MS Words

I finally got my hands on the goodies. Actually, I've gotten my hands on it in April or so. I only installed it now. Well, was busy with FYP ma...can't suddenly change programme with a totally different layout right? So, feast your eyes on the MS Word 2007 layout!

Print Screen of MS Word 2007 Layout

Can you imagine, you have three background colours to choose from [my favourite aspect of MS Word 2007] - blue, silver and black. BLACK. So classy. I love it.

However, there are many things to get used to. The whole control is different now, but it looks easier to figure out than for a new MS Word 1997-2003 user. Everything you need to make a professional looking document is shown in thumbnails, for example, in the 'Page Setup' tab, the margins are shown as thumbnails and it can change with just a click. But I also took a full 10 minute period to figure out how to make Times New Roman, size 12 as my default font [some thing to do with the theme and style].

I have yet to explore the full usage of this because I have yet to type anything. Will definitely look forward to it!

1 comment:

Chia said...

u should have typed ur thesis on it. then it would be ur very good friend by now. :P that's what i did. hahaha.