Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Best Friend's Girl

Author: Dorothy Koomson
Genre: Chic Lit
Rating: 8/10


This is as good as A Walk to Remember [Nicholas Sparks]. I've never felt so moved reading a book. Tears welled up my eyes whilst reading a few parts. The romance part felt so real and I felt sad at the same time. Heart-wrenching!

So Adele Brannon is dying, she has to leave her 5-year old bubbly, intelligent and adorable daughter, Tegan to someone's care. She asked this favour of Kamryn Matika. The problem is, Tegan is the child of Adele and Nate [Kamryn's then-fiancee]. How will Kamryn cope with the knowledge that the child she's guardian to is a reminder of her closest friends' betrayal?

It brings cheer to read about Tegan. Her script...beautifully written. Everyone will love her in an instant.

I love this book to bits, and I thank whoever gave a review on this book before I read it! That's what inspired me to rent it.

Na-night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.