Woo I have been busily idle. Not even a book read. Last weekend I went to watch Fantastic 4 and then headed to Selesa Hillhomes [on the way to Bukit Tinggi] to spend the weekend with friends.
Yesterday, I met up with my Masters research supervisors and we discussed about the proposal writing. Things are looking good. I like the homely environment in the laboratory and the friendly Ms. Suja. She was so helpful with everything, really made me feel comfortably at home.
Today I spent some time:
a) reading up journals on Ganoderma tsugae
b) dug up old Biology of Cancer and Chronic Diseases notes
c) dug up old lab reports on Immunohistochemistry and HPLC
d) spinning around the internet looking for journals [the whole process again!!!!!]
e) taking a nap
f) chatting happily with Ms. Kwong
A few things on my mind. I hope I am able to cope with a new scope for this research - I have no such experience during my FYP. When most are working and only a few are furthering their studies, it feels insecure for my part. I have never felt so unsure of myself.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Uh...Lama Tak Update?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment