Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wrong Number

The wake-up call [but I went back to sleep and only woke up 3 hours later] gave me an inspiration for this post. I have a whole list of persons associated to my handphone number ever since, well, ever since I've used a handphone. I have no idea, how they gave their handphone numbers wrongly. The callers quote my handphone number correctly, but asking for not me! So, the list:

a) "Halo? Wan Seng ah? Mau hantar itu wayar la" [3 times]
b) "Helo, boleh saya cakap dengan Mr. Muhamad Zaini?" "Asalamualaikum, Muhamad Zaini ada?" [2 times]
c) "Halo? Ah Yap ah?" "Ni kor hai Ah Yap geh din wa hai mai?" (Is this Ah Yap's phone number?) [5 times]
d) "Hi, can I speak to Margarete please?" [3-4 times]
e) "May I speak to Mary?" [2-3 times]

1 comment:

Lynnerilian said...

lol...all more than one time. I had this also. 3 different fellas called me using one same phone number asking for Pn. Sharifah. All 3 times I said wrong number till the end I got iritated and I just shooted the last woman. I told her excuse me but you all already called me 3 times. Ever since, no more calls from them.