Sunday, July 29, 2007

Businesswomen

Sometimes I can’t stand Chinese businesswomen. I have a problem with Chinese businesswomen all the time!!!!! In one day, I experienced two situations to help me jump into my conclusion.

KTZ SS2
I have a cannot-withstand-much-liquid-bladder. Mr. Shu and I wanted to have dinner in Wai Sek Kai, SS2. But my bladder cannot tahan, so seeked the nearest toilet which is in KTZ. Out of courtesy sake, I asked the cashier lady boss whether I can use her toilet.

She: Borrow toilet ah? Need to pay wor Miss.
Me: How much? [Cheap bitch]
She: RM0.50
Me: Ok [MID VALLEY ALSO NEVER ASK ME TO PAY FOR TOILET LA BITCH].

Cheap KTZ bitch [Sorry, can't help having another go]. I paid RM0.50 for my stupid courtesy.

Wai Sek Kai SS2
So after using their toilet, we went to Wai Sek Kai for dinner. Sat down and ordered our drink. I asked for iced chinese tea, and Mr. Shu asked for Leng Chee Kang. Then the lady handed us only the chinese tea a minute later.

She: Sam kok.
Me: Ok. Add with the leng chee kang leh?
She: *Raised her damn voice* You pay me for the chinese tea only. The Leng Chee Kang is from another stall. Told you already what, no meh?!
Me: Ok [MUST RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME MEH. HOW I KNOW YOU ORDERED FROM ANOTHER STALL???? DON'T ORDER FOR US LA IF IT'S NOT FROM YOUR STALL THEN.]

Seems that the only answer I can manage is 'ok' to these cheap-demanding businesswomen eh?

No comments: