Thursday, August 02, 2007

Some Me Time

Today I made time to update all my backlogged computer stuff! Finally uploaded photos [backlogged 3 days] into my computer, burnt anime, burnt documents and backed-up documents on Google Docs and Spreadsheets. These itself took 2-3 hours. It's 6pm already!!!! Argh supposed to do some photostating but I guess that have to wait until tomorrow.

Been juggling research, dating, meeting friends and tuition at the same time. I really can't wait until my tuition classes are over!!!! I realised I can't cope well like this! I could probably afford the Nokia 6300 after this tuition stint, so be gone with it after UPSR! Hohoho. Hmm I also need a hair cut. And a re-rebonding therapy. But I think the handphone comes first no?

And I found that MS Words 2007 is actually quite user-friendly, as opposed to my first impression! If you were familiar with MS Words 2003, then this version wouldn't pose a problem for you. The only difference is that you navigate through the tabs, whereas in the old version, you navigate through new windows. All commands remain the same, with additional enhancements. Thumbs up to MS Words 2007!!!!

No comments: