Today I became a fugitive in UM. Old/current students are NOT ALLOWED into UM because the orientation programme is going on for one week. But I had to get into uni to do some lab work, i.e. cleaning my new equipments, so I told that to the guard when he stopped me from entering.
Guard: Ya?
Me: Saya perlu buat eksperimen hari ini.
Guard: Hari ini haluansiswa. Student tak boleh masuk.
Me: Huh tapi saya sudah buat appointment dengan lecturer.
Guard: Mana surat?
Me: Oh tak ada surat.
Guard: Pergi park kat tepi dan tanya orang di dalam.
WTF!!!!!! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!!!! So this was what I did.
The red trail: How I wanted to actually park there, but drove off when the guard was distracted. Oops.Wheee...escaped like a fugitive [as described by Mr. Tan]. Shit man, what if he recognises me tomorrow?!?! I've really never given it a thought when I drove off like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment