I'm addicted to Facebook, yay! I mean, SHIT I'M ADDICTED to FACEBOOK. Today I made myself a pledge to not log into my account. Up till now I have about 4-5 more hours till I sleep so, do you really think I can make it?
I don't understand what is so addictive about it. Probably its the Fluff Friends application, an online pet adoption game where you gamble on pet races and win money, pet on other people's pets to earn more money and buy food for your pet to increase it's speed. You won't see a point to it while you're reading this, but when you start 'just for the fun of it', it's quite difficult to stop.
Or it could be the addictive Jetman game where you click on the mouse to hold your avatar in the air and make sure it doesn't bang into anything. Roughly one milisecond gives you one point, so the objective is to make your avatar fly longer in the air without crashing! Eh believe me la when you start, you can't stop and this is especially so for competitive people like Mr. Wong, Ms. Quan, Ms. Chan and I.
Facebook is like Friendster, except it's funner. It's taken me quite a long time to join, hehehe! But now I am truly converted. Time to spread this religion to more people!
Know what, to distract myself I think I shall play Diner Dash 3 outer space restaurant. That should do the trick. *Wheee*
Friday, November 16, 2007
Facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment