I bought my dream mouse from Digital Mall today! It's so cute, it has paw prints running all over the mouse. The packaging is too difficult to open!!! But anyhow, got it out and stared testing Jetman using it. Yeap, it works fine with that crazy game.
But more importantly, I designed a matching wallpaper for the mouse. The paw prints sort of connects from the mouse to the desktop. Took me approximately 2 hours and 20 discussions with Ms. Quan. I hope nobody faints from this post. I'm not the one who uses a tiny-self-made-hexagon stencil to draw a benzene ring. My OCD level is not that severe ok!!!!
2 comments:
kawaii. love the mouse n the wallpaper. haha. cool idea.
Hello.. Nice to meet you...
I has some question to ask you regarding the Spot Mouse..
I already purchase a new Spot Mouse this month also..
But after I bought it...
I found that the scroll button make noisy sound when I scroll it...
Do you face the same problem??
Hope you can help..
I hope to know is this the mouse problem or just normal...
PS:
I get know about you from the Google...
Hope you can help..
Thanks
U can email me at informsme@gmail.com
Post a Comment