Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Am Registered!

I mean I'm registered as a full time research student in UM. Finally, after 5 months of non-status-ness. My initial plan was to register next year, beginning of the new semester (sem 2). However, the scholarship I obtained required recipients to register as a sem 1 student (as at now, there are only 2 more weeks left of sem 1), so yay I finally did it today.

I wanted to start as a sem 2 student because there are requirements as a MSc. student as well, which are:

a) Presentation within the first two semesters
b) Attend a course within the first two semesters

So now I've got to complete both tasks by one semester. Hehehehehhehe! And currently I've got no grant! Hehehehhehee! I'm laughing because I've taken a cue from Ms. Chiam, laugh when research got problem.

Well life can't always be so smooth flowing. When you experience sadness, it means that you've felt happiness before [quoted from somewhere, I can't remember where but I think I've heard it from MY fm].

Someone PLEASE grant me the will power to continue my writing!!!!!!

No comments: