Know what, I'm getting very confused with my own entry categories! Sometimes I am confused as to where should I categorise into, to the point where I have to open the category to look at what's inside to give me a clue whether the new entry is similar to the entries in that particular category or not. No I can't opt for a one entry-multiple categories because, I think it's untidy lor.
So now, for your knowledge and for my convenience, I'm listing out the categories and what are in there.
Adventure: Where I blog about places I went, whereby the entry was described more on the place. Not to be confused with yesterdayoncemore!
Anime: Reviews on animes I watched.
Books: Book reviews.
Dining: Places I went to eat.
Hobbies: The most difficult category to place. Right now, I chuck everything that I can't categorise in here. Mr. Chan Kah Hoe's shirt design (maybe a new category for that in the future), activities that I did which are non-travel related, random crap that I do, entries about the blog, almost everything.
Movies: Movie reviews.
Music: Mainly YouTube videos of music I like.
Photography: A whole section on Photoshopped photos, or just photos I snapped that I think looks great. Usually all photos and no talk.
Projects: Things I made.
Rants: Everything that I talk about that I can't categorise goes under this section.
Research: Everything about my research, pictures from the laboratory, my research target and official things that I talk about.
Series: For English series and TVB series reviews.
Shopping: Things I bought. Another ambiguous section because I can't seem to make up my mind whether to put them in 'hobbies' or 'shopping'.
Software: Computer softwares that I like, or rants about them.
Traffic: Needless to say, all rants about the Malaysian traffic condition! Dying down category anyway.
Wishlist: Things that I want. No idea whether I should take this category out. No, maybe not.
Yesterday Once More: Entries about outings with friends, generally friend-themed.
Maybe I could add a 'games' category. Just maybe.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Blog Categories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment