My brother described it as 'the most expensive burger' ever. That was also what Ms. Kong said when we (her, Ms. Chan and I) decided to try it out before our movie on Friday. It is pricey! And we're funny cheapos! The following was our conversation with the cashier at the counter.
Cashier: Hello etc etc etc etc
Me: Having here. Can I have a chicken with bacon (so-called la, I can't remember the exact name)?
Cashier: Combo or just the burger?
Me: Combo.
Cashier: Medium or large miss?
Me: Medium.
Cashier: What about you miss (talking to Ms. Kong)?
Ms. Kong: Uhhh...
Cashier: Do you want to try the mushroom something something?
Ms. Kong: Ok la...
Cashier: Combo or just the burger?
Ms. Kong: Medium combo.
Me: Wait ah, the combo price written is the medium combo price isit?
Cashier: Oh no, that one is the price for small combo.
Me: OHHHH
Ms. Kong: The drinks can refill ah?
Cashier: Can
Ms. Kong and I: Then SMALL combo lor. HAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Ms. Chan: Cool down la you both (or something like that).
Cashier: Ok I'll repeat your order etc etc etc
Ms. Kong: But we haven't finished ordering.
Cashier: Oh! Sorry. What would you like to have miss (talking to Ms. Chan)?
Ms. Chan: One Swiss something something.
Cashier: Small combo ya?
Ms. Chan: Ya.
Cashier: Etc etc etc
I'm impressed with the drinks because they not only serve carbonated drinks, they have tea and coffee and a bunch of lemons for your perusal (to make your own iced lemon tea man). Verdict: Drinks damn nice, fries too dry and burger ok tasting, very big sized.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Carl's Jr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eh they still have Carl Jr? I used to eat there as a kid when we visit the bird park, deer park in KL area. I remember the drinks refill.
Post a Comment