Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Personal Magic Bean Part I

The F6 girls and I went to Genting for a day trip earlier, to celebrate our Christmas (will blog about it when I get the pictures from Ms. Boey). We had a gift exchange session and my present was from Ms. Quan! *Wheee* It's really something extraordinary - magic beans and a grow-it-yourself kit!

The beans have messages on them, and they should germinate in a 3-7 days. I planted a seed already, hehehe will update you guys on the bean's progress now and then!

The gift.

The contents. Magic beans with messages, instructions, and a pot of soil from Ms. Quan's Aloe vera plant.

The instructions.

Step 1: Soaking the seed in water.

Step 2: Putting the seed into the soil. By now, the brown layer became sort of grubby.

Step 2: Covering the seed with soil.

By now it had been watered, and I placed it next to my window in hope of some sunlight. So cute right the pot?

Thank you Ms. Quan! I love it!!

No comments: