Friday, December 21, 2007

Neway Karaoke in Puchong

Ms. Boey had a 50% discount voucher (not applicable for public holidays and public holiday eves!!!) for this Neway branch in Puchong, so we decided to go on Monday (ya I know this is a 5 day late entry...).

The interior design of the place is so trendy! I really like the place, not so messy like Red Box. And the buffet - superlicious! A wide array of sushi to choose from, and the quality is great too! I had 7 pieces of ebikko lor. Yeah must get back my RM32 worth of food and etc ma. Erm besides sushi, they had a whole lot of other main course too, but I didn't take much of them.

For the RM44++ package, you get the following:

a) Buffet dinner (either 6-9pm or 9-12pm).
b) Two drinks of your choice.
c) Sing for 3 hours.

However a compulsory purchase of tidbits is a must again (like Red Box), its RM9 per plate and they have headcount to see how many plates you have to buy. Hmph, but anyway, thanks to Ms. Boey's 50% discount voucher, we spent RM32 and had lots of fun!

The song selection is not too good, but they do have songs that Red Box don't, like KRU & Elite's 'Di Pintu Syurga'. And the menu browser sucks because they show the singers' photo with their names at the bottom of the photo so you can only view 12 singers in one screen and I find that un-user-friendly.

However, I sang a very irritating version of 12 Days of Christmas and will be remembered for that forever, so all is good!

A wide array of sushi that Ms. Boey's bf took. So worth it ler!

My first helping.

The compulsory tidbits purchase. Cis.

No comments: