My family nags me about it, my F6 babes question me about it. "What kind of sports do I do?" Believe me I can come up with all sorts of excuses to avoid sports because I hate to sweat.
- Jogging, walking – Eww later got those weird fleas from the park attack my legs, very geli.
- Badminton, anything that involves a moving object – I'm scared shitless about objects which movement I can't control.
- Gym – So expensive! Plus I hate to sweat remember?
- Swimming (no sweat ma!) – Damages the hair, you're mad for even suggesting.
Then all of them gave up on me. Hah. But today I found a sport that I can do and will not find excuses for it. Car wash. I don't do it often la, usually when got bird shit of lizard shit on my car then only I'll be prompted to wash my car.
Today I washed my car AND the family car. *Awaiting applause* I love the feel of squeaky clean don't you?! After the drying process I love to admire the shiny windows that reflect my smelly self. Bliss. (While reading, please keep in mind that I have OCD ok).
Oh I like to use 'turtle wax' brand for waxing the windshields! It repels water lets water flow nicely without blocking your view when it rains while you're driving.
Then, when I was about to dry the family car's windshield (95% task completed), it started raining. WHAT!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment