EH I found a fantastic tool in MS Word 2007. Can write in this programme and then publish the blog post through it! I think it even lets you edit. I should explore it further when I have a complicated post to post. See, then we can edit our post nicely on MS Words, then publish them without logging into our blog account on the internet lor? Let's see, it supports the following blogging services. To publish your post through this programme, all you have to do is follow instructions as they prompt you. Ok let's now test the functions! I think can do a table wan lor. Test Test Test Whee this is fun- tas- Tic! Testing the table function lor. There's an area for you to put the title of this post. Oh then as usual, you CAN post pictures and hyperlinks! And symbols! This is a good point for Scientific blogs. Eh I see some problems already. You can't have a 'justified' alignment while using this feature. And because this is MS Word, they bloody auto-correct everything for you unless you switch it off!!!! I HATE AUTO CORRECTIONS! You think you're right wan meh?! I like British English and Manglish ah! Can mou? (And Cantonese). And it looks like the 'insert category' button is unclickable. Why have it when you can't click it. WHY?! So this wraps up my review on MS Word – Blog Publisher! *Muaks* I like it for now.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Fantastic MS Word 2007 Tool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment