My head bursts when the sun is sweltering. Today all I did outdoors was walk for 10 minutes and that did the job. My brain just felt like exploding!!
Then I left the lab at 4.50 pm and thought sure no jam, happy happy. But the crawl started right after Amcorp Mall omg! So I felt headache, sleepy, headache, sleepy. Kept changing the radio channels and then finally settled for a CD which I burnt with loads of musical scores (love them but can't enjoy them!!). I kept dozing off when the car was stationary hehe. Oh not to mention I was hungry as hell too (heavy breakfast and skipped lunch).
I reached home at 5.30 pm (pissed), and sat down in the living room and started feeding myself sugar (lots of chocolates). THEN only I felt like a normal person.
I'm blogging now with a cool state of mind (headache gone) and weirdly, I don't feel sleepy anymore.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Oh The Heat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment