The most successful phylum in the animal kingdom HAS got to be something I hate the most. Creepy crawlies and disgusting crackpots, phylum Arthropoda (everything with hard outer shell on body). Disgusting. I repeat, disgusting. Unless it can be cooked and eaten like the Crustacean class, the rest are all disgusting (sorry must mention so many times).
So the class I hate the most amongst Arthropodes is the Insecta. On Thursday night, a dragonfly decided to pop into my bathroom for fun. I still dared to wash my face (whirlwind speed) whilst the dragonfly was perched on the bathroom ceiling. Whee, avoided the dragonfly because contrary to its name, it didn't fly around! So I went to sleep lor. The next morning I thought it'll be gone!!! But NO!!! While I was doing normal things in the bathroom, something went 'Bzzzzedddd' 'Bzzzzzedddd'. Scared the hell out of me and the thing I did went halfway done only. Bodoh punya binatang I took the hose and whacked it because it was stuck near the hose. Then it went to the floor, so i sprayed it with water (that time can't really see because have not put on my contacts). The stupid thing flew around a bit and went back to the same spot on the floor so I can't be bothered la, it's not a cockroach also. I think maybe cacated already since I whacked it earlier. So I continued my normal thing and washed face and showered. The thing was gone when I went home in the evening. Which brings me to...
Top Insects That I Hate in this Particular Order
- #8 Ants (order Hymenoptera): Because they come and crawl all over food that are BARELY sweet. Then they spoil it already la because their presence brings a kind of fucked up smell, I think caused by some acid.
- #7 The weird flying crap that comes to flourescent lights when it's about to rain (don't know what order): Then they fly around the house and disturb your peace of mind. So hebat, the next morning they leave their wings on the floor because they probably have mated or something. Then the ants come and eat the wings and your whole house becomes messy! Tadaa!
- #6 Mosquitoes (order Diptera): They bite and make me itch, and if the freaking males don't bite, they make irritating 'eeeeeeeee' 'eeeeeeeee' sounds when you sleep. Once I tried to smack a mosquito with my hands while my eyes are closed (so sleepy yet irritated).
- #5 Bees and wasps (order Hymenoptera): Because they sting. Their flying is erratic albeit slow, which is why I don't hate them so much.
- #4 Grasshoppers, crickets and praying mantes (don't know order): Oh my god they not only fly, they JUMP!!!!!! You should check out the leg muscles they have, gigantic!!! And the green colour makes them look 10 times worse, like alien. In the cricket's case, looks like puke.
- #3 Dragonflies (order Odonata): Their flying makes scary sounds! So scared when I hear these sounds, brings me the chills.
- #2 Beetles (order Coleoptera): Once a beetle flew next to my ear making 'Bzzzzzed' 'Bzzzedd' sounds, enough said. I'm even scared of ladybugs (diameter not more than 5 mm) when they suddenly fly. Ladybugs are super famous in IPS toilets. Oh and their exoskeleton looks so hard. Yuck.
- #1 COCKROACHES (I don't care what order they belong to, they should all evaporate into dust): My number one fear. Some nights I have nightmares about them. Some examples are; my brother and I smacking them with newspaper when they come out of some hole one by one (usually more than 100 appear in my nightmares). The latest nightmare was 1000 cockroaches or more was hiding in the sofa and all of them came out and occupied a 1 x 2 m space and the last I remembered in the nightmare, I sprayed some super insecticide on them. Hah. Once in my old lab I saw a weird looking cockroach, maybe hybrid of cockroach and cricket. Thighs like cricket but antenna like cockroach and the body is of scary leopard pattern. Able to jump and fly. Gross. I hate them because they move FAST AND ERRATIC, they run to crevices so that humans will not be able to kill them, they're immune to ANYTHING, their one egg carries 45 bloody cockroach nymphs, they only need to mate once to fertilise lots of eggs, they also have a weird fucked up smell, their legs are hairy, and when they fly...I pengsan. Why do some cockroaches fly?!?!?! I want them to all die but also do not disturb our life cycles. That's really not asking too much.
1 comment:
I agree wh u babe...cockroaches are the most annoying n scary lil creature...n worse they are also the only one that can survive everything.when i was akid i had a dream where my whole house dipenuhi creeping n flying cockroaches n i cant get out of the house.my maid was carrying me n we only managed to scream...the dream haunted me forever...
Post a Comment