Look nicer, but they lowered the volume per package. The bottle size like these used to contain 400 ml of shampoo and 200 ml of conditioner, now only 385 ml shampoo and 180 ml conditioner. You think I so kiasu won't notice isit!
Then they also lessened their range already la, used to have 10 ranges I think, i.e. green, black, blue, gold, purple, pink, white, red. OK I only managed to name 8 but it still looks 10 to me. Now they cut down their range to 5 I think, I don't know what colours are there already haha. I just bought the pink one because it almost fits the old purple's description (for silky straight hair).
Friday, May 02, 2008
New Sunsilk Packaging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im currently doing some research and assignments on Sunsilk and accidently found ur post!
well u taught me sth that i didnt discover, been using sunsilk all the while and i didnt notice the change in voulume. haha
-kaka-
Post a Comment