Continued topic of my previous post. Mdm. Sim said she still tak puas hati, I'm ranting on behalf of her. Release some stress!
OK some updated news, RM 625 cash rebate will be awarded per vehicle for engines less than 2000cc, for SUVs and pick up trucks, engines less than 2500cc. Thank you. Still rugi what. If I spend an extra RM 60 per month, means it's extra RM 720 per year, means I still fork out extra RM 95 per year. Haha.
Then was talking to my ex husband, Ban. We agreed on one same thing. If tomorrow The Star publishes a table (the same one every time Goliath announces petrol hike) and goes in the line of 'country' column and 'petrol price converted to RM' column, please, everyone, write to the editor tomorrow. Ask them to add a column 'wager converted to RM'. Use some brains lah!!! You only compare petrol price in RM ka? Don't need to look into other countries' average Joe's wager ah?! If their wager : petrol ratio is almost the same then we Malaysians can shut up lor.
Oh I tried to avoid the jam just now, I left the lab at 7.30 pm but mana tahu the jam found me. It started from UM itself, on the way to KL gate. Then Bangsar jam (I took NPE to avoid Federal jam due to warnings from Ms. Thong, thanks babe), the whole stretch along NPE jam, Pyramid also jam. I never got to appreciate just how many petrol stations are there in Klang Valley.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
PETROL NAIK Part II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
eh how bout if u drive very little. then still get the 625 bucks. consider untung?? ahah
for example, Ban lee's case. He might need to travel to Miri for few months. Besides that, one year his job might need him to travel twice. So half a year he will not drive much. Seems like he might earn. haha..
Post a Comment