Wednesday, June 04, 2008

PETROL NAIK

So the petrol price is on hike again from RM 1.92 per liter to RM 2.70 per liter. Yesterday when cabinet announced, they said August only implement. Today they implement. Either they don't know the dates, they mixed up with another kind (muslim / hindu / chinese) of calendar, or they fucking bullshit.

Then I was quite shocked why is this discussed with the cabinet (government) instead of the parliament wan? Oh rupa-rupanya parliament only to discuss acts and not decide government subsidies. HMM. To those oblivious in March 8, I TOLD YOU SO. I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!

From RM 150 per month I spend on petrol, it is now a whopping RM 210. THEN they said "oh we're still the lowest priced petrol in Asia". Hallo, your wager also lowest. Not only your petrol.

TO CLARIFY, THIS IS NOT THE FAULT OF PAKATAN RAKYAT. It is not that they didn't do anything, it is because we didn't give them a chance to become government, to form a cabinet. Petrol subsidies are discussed in the cabinet, not parliament. They do not need 2/3 in the parliament to discuss this shit because cabinet is a different body from the parliament ok? So don't go thinking that Pakatan Rakyat gave empty promises and all that. We didn't even give them a chance to fulfill their promises. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.

I end this post with interesting acronyms: DKNY, TLC.

No comments: